The latest Quordle went live on May 28 and needless to say it’s been another tough one. Unlike Wordle where you only have to think of one word, Quordle instructs players to work out four different words. It’s as hard as it sounds, which is why you may need some help. If you’d like spoiler-free hints for Quordle 124 on May 28, head to the bottom of the page for today’s clues.
Quordle challenges players to come up with four different words in just nine attempts. Like Wordle, if you want to succeed, you have to pay attention to the color of the tiles.
If the tiles turn gray, the letter does not appear in the word you guess. If it’s yellow, the letter appears, just not in that specific spot. Finally, green tiles mean that the letter appears in that exact position.
The twist with Quordle is that when you guess a word, it will appear in all four answer boxes. You can solve them in any order, so keep an eye on everything, because you might be able to get rid of the third word before you guess the first.
One strategy is to get as many vowels as possible in your opening guess. Try words like ADIEU or AUDIO on your first try as these letters will appear in more words.
If you can’t solve the first Quordle word on your second attempt, choose a word with five completely different letters to maximize your chances of solving each puzzle.
Check back every day with Express Online for the latest Wordle and Quordle prompts.
Quordle hints for word 1…
1. The first word starts with the letter C.
2. The first word contains two vowels.
3. Don’t be afraid.
Quordle hints for word 2…
1. The second word starts with the letter T.
2. The second word contains two vowels.
3. To go really fast!
Quordle hints for word 3…
1. The third word starts with the letter D.
2. The third word contains only one vowel.
3. Think Prince Charles and Cornwall.
Quordle hints for word 4…
1. The fourth word starts with the letter P.
2. The fourth word contains only one vowel, but it occurs twice.
3. A jacket worn by Liam Gallagher.