The Economy website displays the 5GB DATA package details from a company att.
Yes, AT&T does offer a prepaid plan with 5GB of data for $30 per month. However, there are a few things to keep in mind:
- This plan is not available everywhere. It is only available in select markets. You can check AT&T’s website or call customer service to see if it is available in your area.
- The plan does not include unlimited talk and text. You will need to pay separately for talk and text minutes.
- After you use your 5GB of data, your speeds will be slowed down significantly. You may want to consider a larger data plan if you use a lot of data on your phone.
With those things in mind, here are some of the pros and cons of the AT&T 5GB prepaid plan:
- It is a relatively affordable option for people who do not need a lot of data.
- It is a good option for people who want to pay as they go and do not want to be tied down to a contract.
- It is easy to sign up for and activate.
- It is not available everywhere.
- It does not include unlimited talk and text.
- Your speeds will be slowed down after you use your 5GB of data.
If you are considering the AT&T 5GB prepaid plan, it is important to weigh the pros and cons carefully to make sure it is the right plan for you. You may also want to consider other prepaid plans from AT&T and other carriers to see if you can find a better deal.
$30 5GB monthly plan
Good for 30 days upon payment of applicable plan charge. Not eligible for AutoPay discount.
Unlimited talk & text: Includes unlimited talk and text within the U.S. and unlimited text from the U.S. to over 230 countries. For the list of over 230 countries available for texting from the U.S., go to att.com/prepaidintltext.
Data: Plan includes 5GB of high-speed data in the U.S. only. After high-speed data allowance is used, speeds are reduced to a max of 128 Kbps for rest of 30-day term. Mobile hotspot use included.
Video streaming: Plan does not include the video management feature. We aim to render streaming video in standard-definition (max speed of 2 Mbps for customers on both a 5G compatible device and rate plan, or 1.5 Mbps for other customers) though some video cannot be identified. Sometimes, other content that content providers bundle with streaming video may be impacted and slowed, including downloads. In certain situations, we may deliver video content faster or at higher definition. Details at att.com/VideoFeature.
Free SIM or eSIM: Online only. Requires a compatible GSM smartphone and activation of a new line on any AT&T Prepaid®℠ voice-and-data plan. Limits: 3 SIMs (or eSIMs) per customer; 1 per eligible new line. Upgrades excluded. General: By activating/using AT&T Prepaid service, you agree to the AT&T Consumer Service Agreement at att.com/ConsumerServiceAgreement. Account will be canceled unless you add money within 26 days of activation. Active service requires account payment in full for monthly plans. Monthly plans: Good for 30 days upon payment of applicable plan charge. Calls to special and premium services may be blocked. Service cannot be resold or used for fraudulent purposes. Geographic, usage, and other terms, conditions, and restrictions apply. Taxes and other charges may apply. See att.com/prepaid for details. Plans subject to change and may be changed or discontinued at any time without notice. Service provided by AT&T Mobility® and is subject to AT&T’s network management policies, see att.com/broadbandinfo for details.